WILLOW GROVE EYELASH EXTENSION
Classic Eyelash Extensions involves the process of carefully applying a single extension fibre to a single natural healthy eyelash at approximately .5 of a millimetre away from the eyelid skin making it very precise work that requires a great deal of concentration.
A typical full set of Classic lashes can vary from having 40 extensions up to 150 extensions per eye depending on the clients desired look and of course how many natural healthy lashes they have to begin with! A set can take 1.5 -2.5 depends on heathly lashes available.
*If you have lost between 60-70% off your lashes you may require a new set. Touch ups are required between 2-4 weeks.
*All prices on website and/or printed menus are base prices and subject to change at any time. Please inquire before your appointment if you have a question in regards to the services you will be receiving.
Don’t get your lashes wet for 24 hours. If you can go 24-48, that’s even better. Take a bath or use a washcloth over your eyes in the shower and take special care to keep them totally dry.
Do not use any cosmetics around the eye area for the first 12 hours – the glue is still wet and will not dry properly if powders or liquids get into it.
Sleep on your back (not your side or stomach)
No heat or steam (exercise, cooking, grilling, blow-drying hair, tanning, yoga, etc) will all affect the longevity of the lashes.
After 24 hours:
Sleeping on your back is best for lashes
Cleanse lashes with oil free makeup remover and/or soap and lint free applicators (cotton will pull at extensions).
No excessive mascara/eye make-up application.
Do not rub or pull on extensions
Excessive, constant heat will break the glue down – blo-drying the front of the hair, steam, saunas, hot yoga.
To Prevent Damage To Your Natural Lashes:
Maintain your lashes at every 2-4 weeks. Do not go past 4 weeks for fills.
Choose a length and thickness that your own lashes can hold without weighing them down
Take a biotin or hair/skin supplement
Use a lash fortifier such as Bella Lash Serum
Do not rub or pick at your extensions
Have your lashes removed professionally when you are finished wearing them
Clean your lashes every day with approved products and take off all make-up to keep your follicles clean and healthy
Natural Classic Set
- Every other Natural lashes will be filled with classic lashes to give a natural look.
- 2 weeks fill: $45
- 3 weeks fill: $55
Cashmere Classic Full Set
- All of your lashes will be filled with our cashmere flat lashes; More fuller then the natural classic set while maintaining the bold natural look.
- 2 weeks fill: $65
- 3 weeks fill: $80
Blend Full Set
- All of your natural lashes will be filled with mix of classic & volume to create fuller look.
- 2 weeks fill: $75
- 3 weeks fill: $95
Volume Full Set
- All of your natural lashes will be filled with volume to create the most natural fluffy look.
- 2 weeks fill: $95
- 3 weeks fill: $115
Brow & LASHes
BROW SHAPING & TINTING
- Sculpting process of trimming, hard wax, tweezing and vegetable or henna dye.
- Sculpting process of trimming , hard wax and tweezing.
Lash Lift with Tinting
- Lash lifting is treatment that curls the natural lash to add definition and is a great alternative for lash extensions or clients with sensitivities. This service is low maintenance and lasts up to 12 weeks. A good candidate for a lash lift are clients who are pleased with their natural lash length but want to add a semi permanent curl, enhanced mascara look! Lash lifts are usually paired with a lash tint to tie to look together by coloring the natural lashes dark brown or black.