Sugaring Hair Removal In Willow Grove
The Bronzing Studio provides the best sugaring hair removal & airbrush tanning services in Willow Grove & Philadelphia.
Extended Bikini or Brazilian
Men Brazilian 1st Time
Men Brazilian Maintance
- NO tinting or filling/highligting included. Just eyebrow hair removal.
Full face maintance
chest + stomach
chest + stomach maintance
Lip, chin, neck, sideburn, cheeks,toes, hands or ears
Body sugaring is an ancient art of hair removal. We use a “hand held” method to apply an organic sugar paste that gently removes unwanted hair for clean smooth skin. Our clients become addicted to smooth skin that isn’t irritated AND they say goodbye to razor bumps and burn!
How Does it Work?
The two types of sugaring, using the paste and gel are performed differently. Here’s how:
- The paste. This is what The Bronzing Studio uses considered the traditional technique, a room temperature thick mixture is applied first in the opposite direction of hair growth and then in the direction of hair growth using the hands. It’s then flicked off in the in the direction of hair growth.
Here is why to choose Sugar:
Simply Natural: Sugar paste is made with water, lemon juice, and sugar… so pure you can eat it!
- Easy clean up. The paste are water soluble, meaning you can clean off any residue left on the skin with plain water, unlike regular wax.
- Sugar paste can be applied over missed hairs. The paste is very gentle and can be put right over an area that was just sugared but missed some hairs, without fear of much irritation.
- Temporary results can turn into permanent. Over time, frequent sugaring can cause the hair follicle to become damaged, and stop growing hair.sugared but missed some hairs, without fear of much irritation.
- Hair Length can be even shorter than waxing 1/16th of an inch!
- Ouch Factor Okay, it’s still pulling out hair from the root, but most people find it less painful. Sugaring doesn’t stick to live skin cells like waxing, which means less irritation. ******The upper lip, chest, bikini and genital areas rank as the highest pain offenders.
Safe: A natural preservative, sugar is only used at slightly above room temperature, making it a very safe method of all delicate tissues and skin types, including diabetics, varicose veins, moles, psoriasis, eczema and other areas not safely treated with wax.
Sugar vs Wax what is the difference?
“Out of 100 clients who get sugaring for the first time, by an experienced sugarist, 98 of them will never wax again.” ~Jessa
Sugaring vs Waxing that is the question. Sugaring has some amazing benefits compared to waxing. Find out why sugaring will transform your hair removal experience!
- 100%: ORGANIC, VEGAN, NON-GMO, NON-TOXIC, NO PRESERVATIVES, BIODEGRADABLE
- Earth-friendly, using very few supplies, creating far less waste and saving trees!
- Leads to permanency quickly, removes hair at 1/16th of an inch, or the early anagen phase of hair growth, the best time to achieve permanency.
- The hairless plan, because sugaring removes the hair every 3-4 weeks at much shorter lengths enjoy having no hair all the time!
- Adheres only to dead skin cells, sugar paste repels water initially try putting a drop of water on a sugar ball it will roll off, sugar will not stick to live skin cells due to their water content.
- It’s less painful than waxing, but you will still feel the hair removal. our sugar contains lemon juice and glycolic acid it lubricates and softens as it seeps into the follicle, you then remove the hair in it’s natural direction of growth which also reduces pain.
- Will diminish ingrown hairs, you are following the natural direction of hair growth, will not warp or tear the follicles, which can cause recurring ingrown.
- Will not break the hair sugar seeps down in the follicle, softens and wraps itself around the base of the hair removing the hair completely.
- Does not damage delicate facial tissue, heat can damage connective tissue.
- Sugaring is a great exfoliating treatment for the skin!
- Water soluble, cleans up fast and easy with warm-hot water.
- Cannot ever burn the skin because it’s not heated.
- Removes hair as short as 1/16th of an inch.
- Can you wax with SugarLove as a strip wax? Yes, clients receiving sugar waxing experience a 50-75% reduction in pain! Just remember do not call “sugar waxing” sugaring. You need to be using the paste method of sugaring to advertise that you offer sugaring.
- Often contains: dyes, sythetic toxic fragrances, non-biodegradable, plastic (polymer), irritatants and harsh preservatives.
- Adheres to live skin cells, pine resin/rosins are sap which sticks like the dickins sometimes to live skin cells!
- Still breaks a small percentage of hair, sugaring virtually no breakage.
- More painful and has the potential to do more damage to connective tissue.
- Can burn, irritate and injure the skin leaving a scab.
- Very difficult to clean up, must use harsh solvents, can ruin clothes and carpets.
- Greater chance of ingrown hair due to follicle warping or tearing, toxic ingredients, dyes, fragrances, and hair breakage.